Redblend 9208 is a rosé clearly produced in the manufacture
of champagnes Michel GENET located in Chouilly, in Côte des
Blancs… as its 92 % of Chardonnay can testify, and its delicate
and feminine signature.
• Category : Rosé
• Blending : 92 % Chardonnay / 8 % Pinot Noir red AOC
• Dosage : 8 g/l MCR (Brut)
• Vinification : First racking in January, malolactic fermentation.
Two separate vinifications, one in white, the second in red
(AOC Red Coteaux Champenois in barrel). Blending before
bottling. Three-year ageing in cellar.
• Eye : Pale colour with salmon and orangey tints. Nice
effervescence, fine string of bubbles.
• Nose : first the nose expresses in a floral dimension, delicate
and powdered with notes of violet, rose, peony and iris.
Delicate aromas of red fruits come after, such as redcurrant,
« pigeon heart », cherry, raspberry and apricot. The smell
universe is fresh. Smooth and delicate register.
• Palate : The attack in the palate is smooth and easy, with
some nice amplitude. Then the wine reveals lively with citrus
and a touch of lavandin. The finish offers nice fruity and bitter
tension of orange peel.
• Descriptors : Flowery, gourmet, fruity, tense, powdered.
• Type : Classic, seductive.
• Tasters : All Consumers.
• Tasting occasions : Wine for aperitif and cocktail. To be
drunk with melon, Greek salad, financier cake with almonds.
Granita of red fruits, or soup of red fruits.