THE MG reference (Michel Genet). This Blanc de Blancs Grand Cru
Brut is the iconic product of the
manufacturers of Greands Crus that Antoine, Vincent and Agnès
It translates the noble, fine and elegant maturity of the Chardonnay
of the House.
• Blending : 100 % Chardonnay (Blanc de blancs).
• Dosage : 2,5 g/l MCR (Nature Brut)
• Vinification : First racking in January. Malolactic fermentation
made on lees to let for the expression of terroir and for obtaining
an aromatic, voluptuous wine. Follow-up of the plots in winery,
separate vinification by plots.
• Eye : Pale yellow colour with gold hints. Nice, regular bubble
• Nose : The nose offers a floral and vegetal universe: ripe wheat,
violet, menthol-liquorice, honeysuckle, and hawthorn. The charm
works through its finesse and elegance with delicacy. Finesse and
elegance of Chardonnay.
• Palate : After a smooth attack in the palate, some creamy, if not
milky, dimension expresses with meringue notes of nuts and fresh
almonds, all in finesse, elegance and delicacy. A finish on exotic
fruits with pineapples and yellow fruits.
• Descriptors : Sweet, voluptuous, modern, evanescent, elegant,
• Type : Original, modern.
• Tasters : All Consumers.
• Tasting occasions : Wine for aperitif and meals. To be drunk
with lemon meringue pie, soufflé with fish & curry, crayfish.