100% Pinot Noir (black varietal).
Aged and vinified : 33% in 205-liter Champagne oak barrels, 33% in 34 hl oak tuns and 34% of reserve wine from a period of 40 different years aged and vinified in oak tuns.
Extra-Brut - Dosage 5 gr/liter.
Eye : Bright and fairly fluid color, pale yellow gold with a lacquered effect, deep straw yellow reflections.
First nose : Toasted woody notes, orange, apricot, biscuit, raspberry, quince, warm apple.
Aeration : Vineyard peach, cumin, plum, fresh fig, cassis, black liquorice, elderberry.
Mouth : Supple and fresh attack, creamy effervescence, pulpy and coated fruity substance, acidity of grapefruit, fleshy fruits, chalky minerality, frankness, iodine salinity, fruity and calcareous resonance.
Peppered foie gras.
• Seared sea bream with skin on, barley paella, bouchon mussels and sweet chorizo sauce.
• Pressed wild boar in venison, beetroot-raspberry sorbet.
• Squab with bresaola and pickled chanterelles.
• Quail glazed with honey and soy, chanterelles and celery puree.
• Sliced duck breast, mango julienne with coriander, butternut-orange mousseline.
• Roasted duck fillet, celery purée, mandarin sauce.
• Veal shoulder cooked at low temperature, porcini cream.
• Veal medallion, grenailles and chanterelles sautéed in butter, reduced jus.
• Crispy veal sweetbread and creamy parmesan risotto, poultry jus.
• Crispy Brillat-savarin, sliced hot apple and Carambar caramel coulis.