• Category : Grand cru
• Blending : 100 % Chardonnay (Blanc de blancs).
• Dosage : 8 g/l MCR (Brut)
• Vinification : First racking in January. Malolactic fermentation
made on lees to let for the expression of terroir and for obtaining
an aromatic, voluptuous wine. Follow-up of the plots in winery,
separate vinification by plots.
• Eye : The colour is golden yellow, slightly amber.
• Nose : After aeration, the nose opens to toasted, roasted notes
(pastries, freshly baked bread). Some tension is revealed by citrus
and a spicy salinity.
• Palate : The attack in the palate is tonic. Citrus dominate with
lemon, tangerine and grapefruit. Complex finish on cocoa and
• Descripteurs : Pure, vivid, tonic, citrus, fine.
• Type : Original, modern.
• Tasters : All consumers.
• Tasting occasions : Wine for meal and aperitif. To be drunk with
shells, oysters, fruit salad with citrus.
This Blanc de Blancs Grand Cru Brut is the historical product
of the manufacturers of Grands Crus that Antoine, Vincent
and Agnès Genet are.
It translates the pure and straight foundations of the House
based in Chouilly.